jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Ikea collection Chalet 2013


Hello!

Started last year, Ikea has launched its limited Chalet Collection, exclusive to Switzerland.
Last year's collection was limited to a very few items, but it was so successful  that the designers have worked  hard to present a complete range for 2013.

There is everything you need to decorate each room of your home in a cosy winter style.
I really like the collection, I find it very inviting for a warm cup of tea in front of a fire!

Here are a few pictures from the presentation to the media:















You can have a look at the full collection here.

What do you think? I will go for the vintage Swissair poster of course, and the one from the Jungfrau train, as I have been there last February, and I used to go there for ski weekends since I was a child.
The deer plaid looks perfect for the sofa in a cold evening, together with the matching cushions.

 And as always with Ikea, the collection is really affordable, even enough to buy the new collection every year ;)

Hope you like it, and I wish you all a Happy Halloween!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire