dimanche 20 octobre 2013

Dream Stables #1



Hello Everybody!

This is my first post in English, since I noticed that most of my readers are either living abroad and not understanding French, or are English speaking people living in France...
For me it's a good exercise too and a chance to improve my written English.

The ideal riding center is really hard to find, in the region we are struggling to find the right place for our horsey friends...
There is always something missing, either you have the fields but no arena, or an indoor arena but no paddocks...so it's all about finding a compromise.

With this place I'm showing you there is no compromise though...It just has everything you can dream of and even more...
Probably way over the top as I really don't know how you can keep stables so clean as the ones below...




Quite impressive isn't it? you could eat on the floor it almost looks like a hospital.
Personally I would prefer something less fancy. Pretty of course but practical where you don't have to mop the floor after mucking out...:)

However the rest of the facilities are absolutely fabulous, from arena to natural cross country training field, and from indoor arena to the VIP bar to relax after the riding lesson.












The place is one of the most successful competition stables in Germany, who knows maybe one day we will have something similar close by...
Hope it will make you dream a little bit!
Have a nice Sunday. XX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire